Most candles are made from paraffin wax which is an inexpensive sludge waste product that is derived from petroleum. Many people don’t know that paraffin candles emit fumes that are toxic and can be hazardous to our health. They contain carcinogenic substances that can be equally as harmful as second hand cigarette smoke. When burning paraffin candles, toxins are released into the air and inhaled by anyone in the room. The soot contains many of the same toxins found in diesel fuel.
Beeswax candles purify the air and give off a natural, honey fragrance while providing a longer, cleaner burn than candles made with other types of wax. They may be more expensive, but they last twice as long as soy candles and 3 times longer than paraffin candles.
Honeymark Beeswax Candles are all-natural, do not make soot and are non-toxic. They emit air-purifying negative ions, have a long lasting burn, have a bright flame and are virtually dripless.
Directions for use: Place candle on a stable, heat-resistant away from drafts and flammable objects.
Size: 6 oz.
Warning: Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from children and pets.